These steps are for RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux) users but other distributions should have similar steps just the directory structure might change a little bit,
- Login to the host as root.
- Make sure /var, /var/log and /tmp have sufficient free space
- Clear debug log: /usr/share/centrifydc/bin/addebug clear
- Turn on debug mode: /usr/share/centrifydc/bin/addebug on
- Run: adquery user <AD_user> -A > /tmp/adqueryuser.txt
- Run: dzinfo <AD_user> -A > /tmp/dzinfo.txt
- Reproduce issue
- Run: adinfo -t
- Turn off debug mode: /usr/share/centrifydc/bin/addebug off
- Send these files to support or attach them while asking help at forum.
a) /tmp/adinfo_support.tar.gz (DirectControl 5.0.x or before) or /var/centrify/tmp/adinfo_support.tar.gz (DirectControl 5.1)
Any feedback will be highly appreciated.
This post appeared on the softlexicon.com by Sumit Goel. Copyright © 2012–2013 – softlexicon.com and Sumit Goel. All rights reserved. Not to be reproduced for commercial purposes without written permission.